Refine Your Search
Apprenticeship jobs in Australia
We found 4 Casual / Vacation, Contract / Temp, Full Time or Part Time jobs
Hairdressing Apprentice Wild Life
- Applicants will receive the highest levels of education and on going training
- Opportunities in and out of the salon
- The most incredible salon environment
Sydney's best hairdressers in the most amazing location. Be educated by three times Australian Hairdresser of the Year and the award winning team.
Senior Nail Technician / Assisstant Salon Manager Collins Nail Boutique
Skilled Senior Nail Technician / Assistant Nail Salon Managers required for a successful team established in a major Melbourne CBD shopping centre.
2nd Year Apprentice Hairdresser The Assembly Hair
- Have to be CAREER minded & have a real desire to be part of the hair industry.
- Must be MOTIVATED & a FOCUSSED goal setter.
- Have excellent communication skills & possess a POSITIVE attitude.
Inject your career with an Internationally & Nationally recognised & awarded salon & reach your potential learning from some of best in the industry.
1st Year Hairdressing Apprentice Allure Hair Bar
Allure Hair Bar is looking for 1st year apprentice to join our vibrant Terrigal salon and kick start their career / love of hair.