We have a fun and energetic work environment and are looking for a talented stylist with a minimum 2 years senior experience to join our dynamic team of 6.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail and a strong focus on providing first class service using a luxury brand.
All aspects of hairdressing including - cutting, colouring, upstyles, keratin smoothing, extensions(not essential).
- ability to work as part of a team,
- strong work ethic with high quality industry standards,
- career orientated
- great communication skills
- creative and fashion conscious
- reliable and honest
- willingness to learn
- great initiative
- fluent in English
- ongoing training, rewards and recognition,
- a fair and respectful work environment,
- above award wages with bonus incentives to earn,
- long term and secure employment for the right staff
We commit to our staff and clients with the same level of professionalism and excellence, offering fabulous working conditions. We provide a fun, happy and consultative environment to foster growth and professional development with ongoing support and training.
Please note that we do not offer sponsorship opportunities and you will need to reside locally with an Australian passport to apply for this position.