Hair Dresser -ÃÂ Desi (Indian) Hairdressing Specialist
Position : Hair Dresser Desi (Indian) Hairdressing Specialist
Employer : Desi Touch Sunnys Hair Salon
ABN : 68159018461
Main Shop Address : Shop No.17, 24 Railway Parade, Westmead, NSW 2145
Branch Shop Address : Ground and First Floor, 6 Flushcombe Road, Blacktown 2148
Salary : $56,000
Superannuation : 9.50%
Hours per week : 38 hours
Category : Full Time
Timings : 9.30 am till 5.00 pm (5 days a week)
Desi Touch SunnyÃÂs Hair Salon is specialised in hair styling and more particularly we specialise in Desi (Indian) Hair Stying. Hence we need Hair Dresser ÃÂ Desi (Indian) Hairdressing Specialist to perform the following duties:
1. Cut, trim, colouring and shape hair or hairpieces, based on customers instructions, hair type and facial features, using clippers, scissors, trimmers, razors and using different type of professional colour brands.
2. Conditioning, shampooing, bleaching and working with chemical solutions doing permanent and keratin straightening.
3. Design traditional and contemporary hair styles for men and women,
4. Analyse clientsÃÂ hair and other physical features to determine and recommend hair treatment or suggest hair styles.
5. Listen to clients request and help them understand the right style for their hairs. Offer a catalogue to clients showing different hair styles to know their taste,
6. Training to other staff members regrading hair products. Training juniors/assistants to take their career on next level of hairdressing.
7. Schedule client appointments.
8. Update and maintain customer information records, such as hair services provided.
9. Work under the supervision of management. Answer phone calls, and assist other staffsÃÂ work.
10. Operate cash registers to receive payments from patrons.
11. Demonstrate and sell hair care products. Up selling salon products and services to meet and exceed sales targets,
12. Develop new styles and techniques with ongoing training.
13. Handle the salonÃÂs clients with great care and developing good relationships. Greeting and welcoming customers into the waiting area, serving complementary coffee and tea as well as taking coats.
14. Keeping the salon and equipment safe and clean,
15. Educating clients on products which could lead to sales and also client satisfaction. Flyering & promotional work, where necessary to increase clientele and promoting re-booking and loyalty in clients.
Appropriate candidate must have the following skills, education and experience:
Education : Certificate III or IV or Diploma in Hair Dressing
Experience : 2-3 years of full time experience in Desi (Indian) Hair Styling
Specialist : Desi (Indian) Hair Styling
Special Skills : Specialist in using Traditional Indian Hair Designing/Styling Equipments
Only applicants meeting the above criteria must apply. If you donÃÂt meet the above criteria, please do not apply. Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be preferred. Other applicants can apply only if they meet the above criteria.
Please email your resume and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or alternatively post your application to the shop address mentioned above.
Shop No.17, Westmead Shopping Village, 24 Railway Parade, Westmead, NSW 2145