We are looking for a passionate and talented Salon Manager who loves all things hair and putting a smile on a clients' face when they see the result. If you think you have what it takes to be a leader and manage a salon to its highest potential, then we want to hear from you.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Manager / Senior Hairdresser to join our team at Salon Express Wanneroo. Join a fast-growing company with ongoing training, and lots of opportunities to improve your craft.
Be a part of something big.
Salon Express has been operating for over 20 years! We are getting older and growing fast. This is your opportunity to help us build something big. We are sure you will agree, a great salon starts with a great team. We want to focus on creating an amazing working environment that will inspire staff to thrive.
THE IDEAL PERSON:
- Must have a Certificate 3 in Hairdressing and a minimum of 5 years experience in the hairdressing industry.
- What you should have is a very particular set of skills. Skills you have acquired over a long career. Skills that make you a delight for people like us! What we mean is - relevant skills are a must.
- Lives and breathes the hairdressing industry and is passionate about everything hair. Someone who searches under the #hairinspo tag on a daily basis!
- Previous experience as a Senior Hairdresser and Manager is essential.
- Can perform an EXPRESS service at an exceptional standard. As our name suggests we like to get our clients back to their busy lives as soon as possible.
- Has excellent customer service skills! Someone who can chat to clients about AFL or red wine or holiday destinations to make them feel comfortable and relaxed while you hold a pair of sharp scissors.
- Someone who is approachable and understanding who can keep their team on the ball at all times.
- Mature, honest, reliable, well-groomed and highly motivated are a must! We want someone that creates a professional work environment, works hard and can have a bit of a laugh too.
- Must be available to work at least one weekend day, that's when more of our clients want to have their hair cut. Total of 38 hours a week.
- Training/Education Events regularly so you can continue to learn and improve with us.
- Opportunities to progress with a growing company
- Potential opportunities to travel within AustraliaAnnual Competitions Event open to Australia-wide applicants
- Frequent salon incentives to keep your team working hard and having a bit of fun while they do it! Prizes have included products, movie tickets, gift cards, cash or even a travel voucher.
- Never heard of us? That's about to change.
- Salon Express has a well-established, no appointments business model and brand. We are committed to delivering an affordable, accessible, high-quality service that exceeds expectations every time.
- Salon Express is looking at extensive growth over the next few years. The world is our oyster and we're excited about where we could go next.
- We provide career opportunities for passionate and committed individuals who would like to become an integral part of an established Franchise.
- We do more than just cut hair; we are a full-service unisex salon and we are constantly investing in education so our Hairdressers can be the best in their craft.
- Our salons are conveniently located in Shopping Centres across WA and QLD. We pride ourselves on accommodating busy lifestyles and client's budgets on a 'pick and choose' service offering.
- We have a sister company, Barbershop Express that is a bit younger than us but is expecting extensive growth over the next few years.
- Together, Barbershop Express and Salon Express employ over 500 people Australia-wide.
HOW TO APPLY:
Do you feel you have the "goods" to join our team? Are you jumping out of your skin to apply? Applications open now. Forward your CV for consideration to Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.